Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia
Foreign Languages Department, Institute of Law
"Society and Languages in the Third Millenium" ( April 12-13,2017)
The conference traditionally welcomes submissions on the following issues:
1. The role of language in society development
2. Language role in different areas of intercurtural societal activities (language in and for business, industries, science, law, education, medicine, etc.)
3.Languages and Rights
4. Foreign Language and Translation as a cause of conflict and a tool for its solution trhough mediation
5. Challenges and solutions forfForeignlLanguage training for multicultural interaction
6. Challenges and solutions for translation and interpreting in the thirdmMillenium
7.ICT for language and translation skills training
Draft paper submission deadline -
February,1, March 20 (extended) 2017
Paper structure should highlight such aspects as the introduction, theoretical framework (literature review),research statement/problem, the research goal, research methodology, findings/results, conclusions
Notification of acceptance/rejection - three days after submission, Final arrangements,
February 28, March 25 (extended) 2017
The papers should not exceed 6 pages. Papers should be written in English ONLY.
The paper should be arranged as the template requires, download the template web-local.rudn.ru/web-local/kaf/rj/files.php
The working languages of the conference Russian and English, papers in French, Spanish, German are welcome.
Electronic Submissions should be sent to the following e-mail address LSPandSTST@yandex.ru
firstname.lastname@example.org assosiate professor Natalya Udina
email@example.com professor Anastasia Atabekova
The proceedings will be sent for evaluation to further inclusion in the WoS indexed database and published accrodingly.
Conference fees - 150 euros per paper (coffee breaks,conference dinner, conference proceedings, guided tour, certificates) to be paid by March, 1st, 2017 by the author(s) of accepted papers
The University can provide organizational support regarding the accommodation, expenses are born by the conference participants
University campus ( 2* hotel style double and single rooms)
3* hotel, 15 minutes walk from the University
hotels in the city center upon request
The Organizing Committee will arrange official invitations for authors of accepted papers.